Welcome to a deliciously indulgent paradise in the first treehouse ever to be built on a UK vineyard. Slip a bottle of extremely local wine out of the fridge, run yourself a bath out on the deck and soak away all your stress as you gaze down at the rows of vines below.
The Damselfly Treehouse is a modern, minimalist masterpiece with a pared-back colour palette and understated elegance that gives a taste of the wild in the lap of luxury, for you and your dog - they get their own room, if you wish to bring them along. Bathing here is pretty special, there’s an outdoor shower supported by a towering sycamore and a massive copper bath on the deck. Inside, a king-size bed, sleek living space and a fully-equipped kitchen, yet you feel connected to nature at every step. Locally sourced materials, homegrown produce in the welcome hamper, handmade toiletries and the very local wine give you a real sense of place too.
The finer details:
- A complimentary breakfast hamper and complimentary bottle of the Vineyard’s English sparkling wine ‘Black Chalk Classic’ will be provided on arrival
- Please bring wellies and torches
- Please be aware of the badgers, you will almost certainly see or hear them but they are peaceful creatures and will leave you alone
- Initial amount of firewood provided. Extra can be bought at £5 per stack
- One king-size bed
- Space for 1 baby under 3 years. Please bring your own cot, high chair and bedding
- Space for 1 pet from £25 per pet per stay