Settle into the casual luxury of a magnificent treehouse - the first ever built on a UK vineyard. Gaze out across the rows of vines from six metres off the ground, sipping on the beautiful wine made from their fruit that you’ll find in the fridge, and maybe head over to the winery for lunch or a guided tasting.
The Perigord Treehouse is the vision of Will Hardy, who’s created four incredible spaces in the woods of Fullerton Farm, bringing together stunning design, sustainability and the sparkle of some very local wine. The sleek and elegant, pared-back Scandinavian style, inviting you to revel in the simple things as you soak in the giant zinc bathtub outside. Everything from the dark cladding, the welcome hamper, the goat’s milk soap and a bottle of Black Chalk wine made from the vines you can see from the deck, has been carefully chosen and beautifully finished, so your stay will be the perfect blend of indulgence and nature.
The finer details:
- A complimentary breakfast hamper
- Complimentary bottle of the Vineyard’s English sparkling wine ‘Black Chalk Classic 2015’ will be provided on arrival
- Please bring wellies and torches
- Please be aware of the badgers, you will almost certainly see or hear them but they are peaceful creatures and will leave you alone
- Initial amount of firewood provided. Extra can be bought at £5 per stack
- One double bed
- Space for 1 baby under 3 years. Please bring your own cot, high chair and bedding
- Space for 1 dog from £25 per dog per stay
- Space for 2 extra adults or children (sleeping in standard single bunk beds) - £30 per adults / child per night. Not suitable for very tall guests.