This incredible space, set back in the woods overlooking the vines of the Black Chalk vineyard, is a place to linger, sip and soak. Enjoy the peace of your treetop bathtub with a glass of something very local chilled from the fridge, head over to the winery for a tour and explore the beauty of the Test Valley.
The treehouse combines the rustic aesthetic of an old English barn with the highest in build quality and touches of magic that give you an experience equal parts wilderness and delicious indulgence. There’s soft goat’s milk soap in the shower, local produce in the welcome hamper and artistic, upcycled decoration all around you. Down below you’ll find a fire pit where you can wrap up, watch the crackle of the flames and keep an eye out for the resident badgers, which the innovative, digging-free build of the treehouses was designed to protect.
It’s not just the badgers that are nurtured on this amazing piece of land. Fullerton Farm, the home of The Poppy Treehouse and Wild Escapes, is a beacon of sustainable, thoughtful land management and farming. Much of its 1000 acres is given over to rewilding projects and it’s part of several stewardship schemes, meaning you have not just an amazing space, but a thriving natural environment to enjoy.
The finer details:
- A complimentary breakfast hamper and complimentary bottle of the Vineyard’s English sparkling wine ‘Black Chalk Classic 2015’ will be provided on arrival
- Please bring wellies and torches
- Please be aware of the badgers, you will almost certainly see or hear them but they are peaceful creatures and will leave you alone
- Initial amount of firewood provided. Extra can be bought at £5 per stack
- One king-size bed
- Space for 1 baby under 3 years. Please bring your own cot, high chair and bedding
- Space for 1 pet from £25 per pet per stay
- Space for 2 adults from £30 per adult per night OR per child per night. Sleeping in standard single bunk bed. Not suitable for very tall guests.